- We want to play pinball in San Francisco.
- We want to meet old and new friends.
- We want to have friendly competition against each other for fun, fame and glory.
- We want to promote pinball in the City and beyond.
- We want to have a good, if not great time when we meet.
So, how does it work?
We’re open to anyone who enjoys playing pinball in an atmosphere of friendly competition. Our home is at Free Gold Watch on 1767 Waller St. The season consists of 10 regular season meetings followed by playoffs. Play two seasons per year, Spring and Fall and meet roughly every other Wednesday (see Schedule).
We keep score and report the standings to the IFPA for world ranking points. Only players who participate in at least 40% of our meetings (4) will be submitted to the IFPA (as per their rules). League points are earned on a set scale throughout the season. See the rules for details.
See: Joining SFPD.
Playing as a guest
If there is space you are welcome to play as a guest at an SFPD league night. The cost for playing as a guest is $10/night. We take a maximum of 10 guests per round, but if 80 or more members show up, we will not be able to accommodate guests. Guests are limited to no more than four visits each season.
If you would like to play as a guest you must show up in person and register between 7:00PM and 7:20PM! If you arrive later we cannot accommodate you. Rounds 1 and 10 are only open to members and you cannot play as a guest.
- League founder and commissioner emeritus
- Current commissioners
- Maura, Derek, Russ, Andreas
- Andreas, Darren, Derek, Eli, Eric W., Maura, Nate R., Zac W.
- Game testers
- Das, Kevin, Louise, Roland